Consider a year-end gift to Save Our Shores
There are only a few days left to donate before the end of 2010 to receive a tax benefit for Saving Our Shores.
By donating today, you'll make Monterey Bay a leader in ocean health by helping:
- Organize over 250 beach, river & inland cleanups in Santa Cruz, Monterey, and San Mateo Counties in 2011!
- Decrease plastic pollution in our oceans by working to ban single-use plastic bags & styrofoam containers around the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary.
- Bring marine education to over 100 classrooms and community groups in 2011!
- Host film screenings & public round-tables focusing on the health of the world's oceans.
- Educate the 2011 class of Sanctuary Stewards - the core volunteer force of Save Our Shores
- Work at 4 different harbors to educate boaters about clean boating practices, how to reduce small oil spills, and the regulations of our new Marine Protected Areas
- Energize your community to protect the incredibly diverse world that is the Monterey Bay.
Laura J. Kasa
Save Our Shores
Save Our Shores is your voice, your outlet & your local network for real sea change.