When: Sunday, August 21, from 5 -9 pm
Where: Seascape Beach Resort in Aptos
Please join Save Our Shores and your blue ocean community for the 2011 Toast to the Coast celebration on August 21st. You'll enjoy sweeping views of Monterey Bay, sip on locally produced beer and wine, and delight in a traditional, sustainable clambake dinner that includes vegetarian options. Watch the sunset on the bay then kick off your shoes to dance the night away!
Our popular Toast to the Coast Raffle is bigger than ever this year! Don't miss your chance to win these incredible Grand Prizes:
- A private charter sail on the Chardonnay II for you and 48 friends
- A week's stay in a luxury, townhome on the beautiful island of Kauai, HI
- A 3 day Worldwide Diving Adventures vacation in the Southern Channel Islands of California
- A week's stay at a 4-bedroom home with private dock on Lake Tahoe's breathtaking north shore
- A year's worth of gift certificates to the Well Within Spa of Santa Cruz
Raffle Ticket Holders DO NOT need to be present to win. We will notify you of your prize right away!
Purchase raffle tickets by:
The 2011 Toast to the Coast will honor Dan Haifley with our Ocean Hero Award, Charlie Hong Kong as Business of the Year, and Scott Malsom as Volunteer of the Year! We are honored to award these individuals and business for their efforts to promote healthy oceans and a thriving Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary!