February 14, 2012

How to Make the Ocean Your Valentine!



I love you, Ocean! Will you be my Valentine?

Instead of a box of chocolates, I'm giving you a Valentine's Day Gift by Saving Our Shores! Link
My gift will keep you healthy, clean, and safe. It will protect you from plastic pollution and inspire others to take care of you for future generations.

Thank you, Ocean, for all the wonderful gifts you've given me throughout my life. From your sunLinksets to your waves, to those perfect family beach days spent playing on your shores, this gift is my little way of saying "thanks."


THANK YOU to all of our Stewards, volunteers, Supporters, partners, and ocean lovers everywhere for all you do to protect the ocean!

Love, your friends at Save Our Shores

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!