Come party with Save Our Shores at the Clean Beaches Bash!!
Saturday, May 12th, from 5-9pm
At the Santa Cruz Museum of Art & History, 705 Front St., Santa Cruz
We'll be celebrating our amazing volunteers, dancing to live music, and kicking off the Summer of Clean Beaches together. Delicious food by Michael's on Main, Whole Foods, and more will be served alongside tasty brews from Sierra Nevada that will flow all night. We will also have Marty, the esteemed winemaker from Kathryn Kennedy Winery, pouring his legendary wines for the crowd!
- We will also have a great raffle!
- $35 Tickets will be available at the door.
- Tickets include 1 free drink ticket. Drink tickets will be available for $5 and proceeds go toward a busy summer protecting your ocean!
- Earlier that morning, participate in the Human Race Walkathon & Fun Run with Team SOS!
- Those who raise or Donate $100 or more through The Human Race Walkathon & Fun Run will receive 2 free tickets to the Clean Beaches Bash.