Now through the end of May: PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE ONLINE to include Save Our Shores in New Leaf Community Market's reusable bag Envirotoken program!
- VOTE NOW Santa Cruz (Westside, Downtown & Capitola)!
- VOTE NOW Felton & Boulder Creek!
- VOTE NOW Half Moon Bay!
Your VOTE takes less than 60 seconds. But your VOTE will continually support Save Our Shores with an average $10,000 or more through New Leaf's reusable bag program this year!
In this year of devastating state and federal budget cuts, your VOTE will Save Our Shores by:
- Leading our community in pollution prevention efforts
- Raising awareness about the critical issues facing our marine environment today
- Advocate for bans on single-use plastic bags and Styrofoam take-out containers around the Sanctuary
- Educate our youth in the classrooms and the field
- And run the largest community cleanups on the Central Coast!
Save Our Shores needs your support now more than ever.
Support your community through New Leaf's community giving program - the Envirotoken program!
A quick glimpse of how the Envirotoken program makes a positive impact in our community and in our environment:
- Total number of bags reused: 2,812,798
- Total $ contributed to local non-profits: $200,305.20
- Total number of trees saved: 4,018
Vote online today!
Become a Member of Save Our Shores!
New Leaf Community Markets is a longtime supporter of Save Our Shores. Thank you, New Leaf!! And to those of your who support us through the Envirotoken Program - your support of local ocean conservation efforts is greatly appreciated.